Hello and welcome to Writer’s Thumbprint. I’m so glad you’re here.
The purpose of this blog is to provide valuable and useful information to writers and authors; especially new writers and authors who are just getting started and need some support and encouragement.
Although the focus is on writers and authors; everyone is welcome here. I believe everyone can benefit in some way from the content written within this blog.
My aim is to help others learn about themselves through self-awareness; and grow spiritually by healing themselves from within. The more self-aware you are, the better a writer you will become because you will be writing from your own truth.
I believe when we heal our self, we help to heal the planet as well. The healing begins with loving and forgiving our self first. We can then extend that healing, love, and forgiveness to others and the world. And as writers we have the ability to change people’s lives through our writing. What an amazing gift!
Here are a few facts and tidbits about myself to help you get to know me a little better.
- I hold a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology from CSUN.
- I hold a Master of Arts Degree in Psychology with a concentration in Spiritual & Meta-Physical Healing from Antioch University Los Angeles.
- I believe combining spiritual & meta-physical healing methods with traditional medicine and psychotherapy results in the deepest level of healing possible.
- I was free-lance writer for Examiner.com for 7 years.
- I am the author of the upcoming book Chakra Balancing for Writers and Other Creative Types.
- I love animals. Especially dogs and cats.
- I enjoy acting, dancing, painting, and walking.
- I love iced mocha coffee drinks.
- My favorite dessert is anything chocolate chip!
I look forward to getting to know you as well. I hope I can be of service by providing assistance and support for other writers and authors. We are all in this together. Yet we are all unique in our own way.
Like thumbprints; no two of us are alike!
Thank you for being here.